Monday, May 28, 2012

How My Pico Day Went Without Card Match

Meh.
Pico took down Card Match.
I guess I'm happy that they're trying to make it anti-cheatable but for now, I have wandered to Reversi.
I'm so bad at it (since I dunno how to play), yet I think I scare alot of people because of this:


For the record, all I said up there is true.
"How did I earn 1013 wins, than?" you're probably asking.
Well, one day, when I was trying to earn a star for having 100 wins in Reversi, some Pico played with me and clicked 'Give Up' 1000 times.
I think back then, it was a glitch in Pico.

I have received a email back from Pico Support about the cheaters I'd encountered (the article is right under this one).

It says:
Dear customer,
Thank you for contacting Pico World Support!
This email is confirmation that we have received your request, and one of our customer service representatives
is making every possible effort to resolve this issue very quickly.
Once we have identified the solution, the proper actions will be taken in order to ensure a continued, positive gameplay experience.
Again, thank you for contacting Pico World Support! Reporting abusive users will help us continue to make
Pico World an enjoyable experience for all.

Best Regards,
Pico World Support Representative | support@ameba.net

It doesn't really say much, but the closing of Card Match today proves that they are probably fixing the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment