Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cool Ameba Pico Name Fonts ^o^

Hiya! Are you tired of the same old font you've been using for your name? Is it just blah? Here I have some really cool fonts you can just copy and paste, to spice it up:

Letters:
α в ¢ ∂ є ƒ g ԍ н ι נ к ℓ м η σ ρ q я ѕ т ԏ υ ν ω χ у z
ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ
Á ß Č Ď Ĕ Ŧ Ğ Ĥ Ĩ Ĵ Ķ Ĺ М Ń Ő Р Q Ŕ Ś Ť Ú V Ŵ Ж Ŷ Ź
z ʎ x ʌ n ʇ s ɹ b d o u ɯ l ʞ ɾ ı ɥ ƃ ɟ ǝ p ɔ q ɐ 
ℵ ♏ ʊ ϟ ƺ £ƴ

Symbols:
。◕‿◕。 ☮ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ツ ღ ™ © ® ♡ ♦ ♢ ◕‿-。 ♂ ♀ ☿ ❤ ❥ ✖ ✗ ✘ ♒ ♠ ♤ ♣ ♧ ♥ № ❝ ❞ ✓ ✔ ☜ ♥ ☞ ↑ ↓ → ← ↘ ↙ ✄ ✂ ✆ ✉ ✦ ✧ ♱ ♰ ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ ★ ☆ ✮ ✯ ☄ ☾ ☽ ☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☻ ☺ ☹ ۞ ۩ εїз ☎ ე ჳ ᆡ ༄ ♨ ๑ ❀ ✿ ψ ♆ ☪ ☭ 回 ₪ ¿ ¡ ◠ ◡ ╭ ╮ ╯ ╰ ⊙¤ ㊣ ◆◇◣◢◥▲▼△▽⊿ ◤ ◥ ▆ ▇  █ █ ■ ▓ 回 □ 〓≡ ╝╚╔ ╗╬ ═ ╓ ╩ ┠ ┨┯ ┷┏┓┗ ┛┳⊥﹃﹄┌ ┐└ ┘∟「」┇┅ ﹉﹊﹍﹎╭╮╰ ╯ ∵∴‖︱ ︳︴﹏﹋ ﹌ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐ ░ ▒ ▬ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ぃ◘ ◙ ◈ ✎ ✟ஐ ≈ ๑۩۩.. ..۩۩๑ ๑۩۞۩๑ ✲ ❈ ➹ ~.~ ☀ ☂ ☁【】┱ ┲ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉❥ ❦ ❧ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ☣ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ➸ ㊚ ㊛ *.:。✿*゚’゚・ ◊ ♥ ╠ ═ ╝▫ ■ ๑ » « ¶ ஐ © † εïз ± ° •ิ. • ஐ இ * ×

Name Examples:
ϟкιттє вσмв
 ι ❤1ιяєcԏιση
ԍυммƴвωєαя
вυηηƴ ηιηנα
ρυк ρяιηcєѕѕ 
ツ ѕʊѕнιє 
αηgєℓღ нєαяԏ 

P.S. I tried the names out, and so far, THEY WORK! So if you want to use one, I don't mind. Just hurry up and use it before someone steals it ;)

20 comments:

  1. Hey how do you make that uicorn pop out :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew how to do this until now :D Thanks a ton ^ v ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello~ I am aware you have CLUE who I am, but I would really like to be a buddy on Ameba Pico. If you don't want me as a friend (due to the fact you don't know who I am ._.) Its fine. I was just wondering o 3 o... Okay, bye now~~✮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um... I accept buddy requests with good reasons. And since you're anon, I don't really know who you are. I would be happy to make you my buddy though :)

      Delete
  4. Thats very nice to hear~ I will try to add you ^^ Is that alright?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I assume your character name is what it shows here?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like pico world and i use that name but pico end december 17

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you looked at our more recent posts, we informed people of that :)

      Delete
  7. Tnx for the names! :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! You also Posted it on my B-Day :"> Yay~ But uh... Late comment... but Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete