Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Proud Pet Owner =D

I am happy to say that, I, finally adopted a pet. Yep, I was always jealous of my friend, §кy ღ ∂αякιєє's ah-dorable puppy. And, one year later, ta-da! Meet Munchkin~

D'awww
Nap time for her!
I originally did want a panda, but then, I saw that you have to feed it about four times a day. That just crushed my dreams. BUT, I did get Munchkin in return :')

Fellow Ameba Pico Addicts, get a pet. It will change your life. Okay, maybe that's a bit exaggerated. Anyways, here are the prices:

Cat: 400 AG
Puppy: 400 AG
Boston Terrier: 500 AG
Turtle: 500 AG
Panda: 600 AG

So far, I only have two tricks, which are pet and lift up. I'm trying to teach her more... I think when relation goes up, more tricks will be learned. I'm still a newbie in this area  >_<

My little Munchkin is shy and fashionable ^.^

I'm also not sure if personality traits affects anything.

I'll keep you posted this. Now, I'm off to find some answers! 

6 comments:

  1. I also want a pet so badly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if you can make your pets have babies :P
    My dog is a boy, and yours is a girl......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I think mine's a boy but he's a girl in my heart :')

      Delete
  3. Actually, It's a girl. Learn to read gender symbols.

    ReplyDelete