Thursday, June 7, 2012

Prom!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They're now selling old prom dresses in the Prom Hallway!


Me, sporting my new, old prom dress. I seem to like this wig combination a lot these days. If you're interested in getting it, it's 200 AG (all the prom dresses are) and it comes in other bow colors.

I also especially like this dress:
The color is gorgeous...
*o*

And I kinda look like a mermaid.
I've always wanted to look like a mermaid...

A big thank you Pico for bringing them back~
[Since I wasn't playing Pico then]

Ahhh! The Prom Photo Contest Winners were announced! I think this couple was especially cute:
Lucky ducks...
They get 1,000 AG & the Prom King and Queen Crowns.

Congrats to the three couples that won!
Enjoy Prom while it lasts, everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment