Thursday, June 21, 2012

Gachas and Cute Dresses NOT in Gachas!









Hooray for gachas . . .
I love gachas.
Soooooooooo much.
Since this is the internet and you can't really tell, THAT was sarcasm. 
I, legit, have the worst luck with these . . . vile things.

There are cute clothes in these, I'll openly admit. Problem is I keep getting furniture and I end up wasting AG for furniture.
I am not pushing my luck again, even though I am very tempted.
Knowing me, all I'll get are chairs.

BUT, there's a sliver lining!
Coming with the wedding gacha comes the most adorable dresses that are just. so. adorable.

<- That's how I feel!

It's been a while since Pico made decent stuff that we can just BUY.

Here they are!
They come in three pastel colors and with matching shoes that cost a token!

I bought the blue one ^.^
I made it a bit more casual. Must remind myself to get fancy schmancy shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment