Saturday, May 26, 2012

BEWARE!

I've heard about the victims of the GM Games before, but I've never really been one. Until today.
I was playing Card Match as usual (since I'm the best at it, out of all four) and a Pico name ℬℓ✹ℭk
sat down across from me and hit play. The match ended in less than 5 seconds. He picked all the pairs in one turn and I, got swindled. I'm very grateful that I only bet 500 gummies.


The second time, I was approached by a Pico by the name of Yukenzei. This time, I bet 2,000 gummies. Although this match took longer, he also picked up most of the matching cards in 1 turn. He stumbled in the end by picking the wrong card, but the final score was still 10-4.

I have emailed Ameba Pico about this problem and I hope none other Picos will get ripped off, like me who have rightfully earned most of her gummies. I say 'most' because now and then, there are people who like to secretly give away gummies without saying: "FREE GUMMIES HERE!"

Anyways, be careful about the amount of gummies you bet and the people you play with.

If you come across a cheater, quickly copy his/her name and REPORT THEM right away.

Link: http://pico.ameba.net/contact/

No comments:

Post a Comment