Thursday, May 17, 2012

Disappointing Prom Dresses

I was so excited for my first prom in Pico! Weren't you all? And then I see these dresses...
Look at the puffy sleeves.
-.-
 My spirit just went down. Is it only me that doesn't look good in these? I wonder if anyone actually bought one. So far, I've only seen one person wearing their prom dress.
220 AG is almost the cost of a wig. I would totally go for the wig right now, if I were you.

I really hope Pico is making better Prom dresses soon. It seems they're running out of ideas in the fashion section. For example, the Cosmetic Cat room. I like cats, but why Cosmetic Cats? It doesn't even make much sense.

Pico, you've got to step up your game.

     ~Disappointed Pico-Addict

1 comment:

  1. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. bridesmaids dresses under 100

    ReplyDelete