Friday, May 18, 2012

Street Fashion

Hey, guys! Street Fashion is a new segment on my blog where I pick an outfit that I like while I'm happily skipping around Pico and tell you where you buy everything. Kapeesh?

I like this look because she obviously made herself look adorable (don't you agree?) with casual clothes while adding cute accessories.

Hat: Downtown NYC in Paul's Shop- 130 AG



Hair: Sadly, gone from RinaRina...


Earrings: David's Shop in Downtown NYC- 30 AG/Token

Shirt: Agnes's Shop at Champs-Élysées (France)- 120 AG

Shorts: Catalog Shop- 50 AG/Token

Bunny Slippers: Bunny Room- 800 gummies

Heart Sticker: Paul's Shop in NYC Downtown- 14 AG/Token 

Kitty-Cat Shorts: Pet Farm- 200 AG [Not really worth it]

I hope you all enjoyed this! I'll make one with more GM fashion, soon. Off in search of a gummi-fashionista!

No comments:

Post a Comment