Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Token + Gummi Fashion!

 Today, I am going to prove that you can look good even with tokens, gummies and a tad bit of AG (you can earn the amount easily by watching videos in Peanutlabs)! Sadly, I had to delete one of my old articles because many of the items mentioned become AG only (unfair, much?)!

Anyways, so here is my newly created account just for this post.
Feel free to add me: N A N C Y, or Celeste: Stargirl✦.
We will be on there a lot to earn more gummies and such...

Headband: 500 GM at the Purple Robot [Beginner's Plaza]

Flower: 30 AG at Hula Dancing Lady's shop [Sparkling Ocean]

Dress: 1 Token at RinaRina's Shop [NYC]

Jacket: 1 Token [Catalog Shop]

Boots: 1 Token at Paul's Shop [NYC]

TOTAL: 3 Tokens + 500 GM + 30 AG

If you don't like the jacket, replace it with this shirt for 1 Token in RinaRina's shop.

Did I change your mind about Token + Gummi fashion? I hope so!

Have a wonderful Pico day!

If you like us, please take a second to like our Facebook page on the right!
 Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment