Monday, August 13, 2012

My AG Spending Spree!

So, recently I got 2,000 AG (see below) by getting Netflix,and with the help of Chrysalis, I went on a spending spree!
Squeeee!
One of the first things I bought were this outfit:


Sunglasses: 150 AG at the hippie girl [Flea Market]

Dress: 200 AG at the white robot [Sacred Hall]

Shoes: 80 AG or 1 token also at the white robot [Sacred Hall]

Bow: 120 AG at the angel robot [Angel Dream Park]

Wig #1: 350 AG at the pink robot [Romantic Bath Room or Macaroon Room]

Wig #2: 350 AG at the pink and black robot [Sakura Bath Room]

Really pretty teal eyes ^_^
Dress: 180 AG at RinaRina [NYC]

Shoes: 2,000 gummies at bunny robot [Bunny Room]


Dress: 180 AG at RinaRina [France]

Shoes: 2,000 gummies at obviously the bunny robot [Bunny Room]



Dress: 150 AG at orange robot [West Forest]

Shoes: 300 gummies at Gacha [Anywhere]

And the best thing of all:

So adorable!
Her name is Ichigo because, she reminds me of a strawberry and ichigo is japanese for strawberry. That was a really awesome AG spree and I hope I gave you some ideas of what to buy when you get yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment