Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Short Interview: Gold Digger Babies

Today I met a friend, кєη « ρєρsι «. I met her while at Tomley's beach. There was a baby that said she needed a mommy. кєη « ρєρsι « volunteered but the baby proclaimed her: "Not hot enough." Then, I guess she saw that Ken had a puppy and tried to get Ken to be her mommy afterwards. The baby got rejected.
So that's the backstory of this interview. It's a bit short because I had stuff to do.

Q: What is your definition of gold digger babies?

кєη « ρєρsι «: Babies that look for parents who are rich.

Q: How did you first encounter one?

кєη « ρєρsι «: When I went to an adoption center. I asked if I can be her mother, the first thing she did was go to my house and then come back and then said "Shure."

Q: And your reaction?

кєη « ρєρsι «: My reaction was:  -_____________-

Q: Do they have any distinctive characteristics?

кєη « ρєρsι «: I don't think so...

Chrysalis™: So, I guess, you have to be more careful.

Q: Do you have any tips for adopting a baby?

кєη « ρєρsι «: Never Ever.. Adopt a Gold Digger o_o

Chrysalis™: Wise words.
Chrysalis™: I hope everyone learns a lesson from this. That a good baby is hard to find.

Extra: (15:00) кєη « ρєρsι «: I feel Famous :3

5 comments:

  1. Lol! Its me Ken.. I'm going to follow your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very curious why do babies(not sure if they're just joking) looking for a mommy? I mean what for? It looks like they aim for rich looking Pico players.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They usually do aim for richer looking people. What for? I can't speak for them... So I don't know.

      Delete
  3. well sometimes there are some gold digger moms who look for a rich babies,also they looking for a rich daddy,sometimes they use some baby language

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's a good point... I haven't thought about that :)

      Delete