Monday, August 27, 2012

New Pets That Were Already in Pigg



Pico released some new pets today and boy... Alot of people are excited! I've seen them around Ameba Pigg but I'm glad Ameba Pico is starting to have newer Pigg stuff. I'm just confused on one thing. They look a lot like raccoons but, they are only possibly related to them. Anyhow, these 'Red Pandas' cost 500 AG and they come in 10(WOW!) colors. So far, I've only seen a black one in Pet Farm. I really want to see a hot pink one someday... Their pet food is 600 GM like others and they apparently eat acorns. I don't know if I want to adopt one. I think I'm content with Munchkin and I would have to spend more gummies on food. I don't know...

2 comments:

  1. "They're obviously raccoons so why are they called Red Pandas"

    Lolno. Have you ever even seen a red panda?
    I know the two look similar but I am 99.999% sure these are not raccoons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing that out :)
      I researched it and it said scientists are still debating whether it's related to pandas or raccoons. But, I will change it because I made an honest mistake. Sorry, Red Pandas :(

      Delete