Friday, July 6, 2012

New Trend Among Snookies: Varsity Jackets

Hey it's ღ мαrιє ღ! Ok... I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaally sorry for abandoning you guys... but I've been busy,  SOMEONE took all the good ideas, and you probably didn't even miss me.
[ßυηηу ηιηנα™: Be glad that I forced her to do this]

Anyways, the Pico Snookies (the "rich" snobs of Pico World) are at it again. Gone is the "ever-popular" cat ears + shirt and tie look (if you don't know, see below).
Oh, did I mention the AG glasses they almost always wear?
Now, they have the so-called, "varsity jackets."
The actual name is even weirder
And here... are some Snookies sporting them.
They're like bugs. They're EVERYWHERE.
Seriously...? First of all, those jackets don't even look that cute. Second of all... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CREATIVITY IN PEOPLE?! Pico is seriously downgrading in style, unlike Pigg.

2 comments: