Friday, July 6, 2012

AHHHHHHHHH! WE ♥ YOU GUYS!

OMG! I logged on today and saw this:
THANK-YOU

That is absolutely AMAZING! We'd like to thank all of you sooooooo much... so I am gonna show you the world stats.

The places that have seen us and their numbers:





United States
1,184
Philippines
250
Indonesia
109
Russia
79
Canada
46
United Kingdom
43
Saudi Arabia
32
India
21
Germany
16
Malaysia
15

As you can see the U. S. has the most but I SERIOUSLY didn't expect people from Europe and Asia to see us.

ßυηηу ηιηנα™ here.
All that up there was the work of ღ мαrιє ღ, fellow blogger, who does the 'Shoot for the Stars' segment.

Let me just say, wow.
I DID NOT expect so many people to come to this blog.
Wow.
Okay. Thank you. Thank YOU for just taking a glance at our blog, or actually reading some of our stuff.
Because of this, yes, more is coming your way. 
Good thing it's summer! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment