Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Life is Even Harder for Newbies

Dear Pico Users

Since the maintenance on June 26th 2012, we had a price adjustment
for items in Pico World. This is mostly due to mini-game betting function
and it’s effect to the GM spend/earned balance.

Thank you for understanding
and please enjoy Pico World with minigames.

Best,
Pico Staff


When I saw this, I thought, hmm . . . Whatever.
Then, I strolled into Pet Farm to buy Munchkin pet food.
That was when I realized how bad it was.
Normally, the pet food costs 200 GM.
Now, it's 3x higher, costing, 600 GM.
For the sake of my pet, I bought it.
But I have to say that this is OUTRAGEOUS.

Take a look at the shop:
Normally token items have rised to AG items.
And ONE dress is 4,000 GM?
Um . . . no.
Pico, you say this is due to mini-game betting.
Let's take a look at our left.
Not half as many people are in the 3,000-10,000 GM betting area anymore.
That means less gummies going around, which means, the majority of Picos are poor, which means, if a person isn't good at any of the GM games, they will suffer.

There is an increased amount of begging for gummies, too, I noticed.
Luckily, some Picos have made events where they reward us with gummies if you win in one of their contests! Look out for those. You have a good chance at winning~

No comments:

Post a Comment