Monday, July 9, 2012

The Big Name Change!

Er... So recently (meaning now), I became Chrysalis™ instead of ßυηηу ηιηנα™.
Some person already had Chrysalis as their name. Boo  >.<
Sometimes, you just feel like changing your name...
I think this one fits me much more :)
And I just didn't want some readers to get confused.
Also, keep reading Pico Addicts for the announcement of an upcoming CONTEST! WHOOOPEE!
Contest ideas still in progress.
Feel free to give suggestions in the comments.

мαrιєღ here. Well actuallly...not anymore. I've thought about it and well... I've had мαrιєღ since Chrysalis™ 's first name. Soooo... I've changed my name too. My new name is Celeste™ ...And I don't know anything about that contest, yet. BYE! And yeah. Some other person took plain, old Celeste.

No comments:

Post a Comment