Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pico Closing

*This is a repost of the posts I posted on our Facebook Page*


As many of you guys know, Pico is closing on 12/17.
I'm sad, yes. I spent much of my life on this game. 
But I think it's time for me to just focus on real life.
I know many of you will go over to Pigg, but I dunno... It's not the same for me. Even with all the bad stuff in Pico, there was a lot of great things about it. I met great people. Got Munchkin, whom I will miss, surprisingly. 

I don't regret much :']

For the people who are making the petitions... Good luck with that. I hope it works though, I think the best solution for the people who spent insane amounts of AG in Ameba Pico is for Cyberagent to allow them to transfer their Pico account to Pigg.

Sadly, I really don't think the blog will last.
It will be there. 
There will be no new articles, though.

If we change our name to 'Pigg Addicts,' it wouldn't represent us because... we don't like Pigg that much because:

1. It's in a whole different language. To the people who say: "Look at the pictures!" I did. AND IT'S STILL CONFUSING. ASDFREGAESDGFHDSADSADF. Make it English and I will be happy :)

2. Earning Candy Gold in Japanese... It's not that easy... Thank you to the people who tried to explain to me how. I'm still clueless, though.

3. Slowness/Lagginess: It's slower compared to Pico. The shop loads slower, the places load slower and that irks me.

4. You can't tell if a Japanese Pico player is laughing at you O_O"

Me and Celeste need to let go of Pico because there's this really fun game where you can make events, meet new friends, eat food, dress up and be fashionable.
It's called LIFE.
Yeah.
With the amount of money you're spending on AG, you can host a party, buy clothes, buy food, etc.

Ermahgerd. Amazing, right?

Get a life seems too harsh of a way to end this so, I'm going to leave you with all the thoughts above.

Cheers to all the great memories made in Pico!


Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. i wish i knew about this blog earlier! i don't play pico that much anymore, but i'm really sad it's closing. =( thanks 4 the info about ameba pigg. i thought of playing it, but it's too troublesome if i can't read japanese, it's laggy, etc. sighhh...

    ReplyDelete