Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pico Ending: Where Are We Now?


Okay, Celeste here. I know many of you are devastated over Pico ending (especially the people who spent real money on it) and to you all it's pretty much like the end of the world really came, but not in the way a certain Mayan Calender predicted. I just wanted to share with you all what made Pico so special, even though half the time we were complaining about newbies and snookies and Pico bugs. To be honest, I didn't want to end this blog with a post that was only about "Charlie's room" and the "CYBERAGENT SUCKS" pic
One of the saddest things Google Chrome has ever shown me...




1. The Pets:
Let's face it... we all miss our digital pets (if you had any) and everyone knows that it's stupid to care aboyt something that lives in a computer even though it looks so cute when we feed it and we're so happy when it learns a new trick and...OK I really need a life. But honestly, who didn't feel happy when we magically appeared into our rooms after logging in and seeing this really adorable little fake pet? It may feel stupid but it's really comforting to see that.
I'm gonna miss her sooo much! :'(



2. The New Items:
Pico released a bunch of cool new items like the red panda/raccoon animal, and the new wigs and rockstar store. Then, about one month later, Pico just threw the fact that it was closing right in our faces. And with all that awesome stuff that I couldn't save up my cash for...that just sucked.

3. The Rooms and Closets:
I don't know about you but I never got the chance to save up money and make my room look good. I either was never there...or I hung out in other people's rooms when they weren't there and made it seem like my room. But for Picos like Charlie, who made their rooms really awesome, it must have sucked to have that taken away. Same for the closets. I didn't have that much AG stuff in there but Chrysalis was a walk-in closet by herself. When she dressed up she'd have a lot of clothing on herself, and she'd look awesome while wearing it. So I really felt bad for her because she had a lot of stuff in there.

Okay, I covered the things I missed most, but what about you? I wanna know what you missed most because clearly, I didn't cover everything. Pico was important to me, but now that it's gone I feel like I can finally have a life. (Still working on that having a life part though...) This is my good-bye, and I'll miss all you fellow Picos. Is Pigg does get an English version, the blog will start up again, we promise. Chrysalis and I thank you for the 60 Likes on Facebook, and the 10,872 views on this blog. We hope we will return, but for now...

                                                                           Good-bye






7 comments:

  1. awww. =( bye...

    i didn't have a very nice room or a ton of clothes, but i'll miss "traveling" to all the cool/cute areas. i didn't have a pet, thank goodness, or else i'd miss it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you didn't need those things to miss pico alot :)

      Delete
    2. aw. thanks for your reply! i didn't see it until now. lol. oh, just a few minutes ago, i got all excited cuz i thought there was an eng. version of pigg!! but no, it's just a stupid english FB community for pigg players!!! ughhhhhhh. >__< why do they confuse us like that??!! for a few minutes i thought i could play again...

      Delete
    3. oh, this is what i'm talking about: https://www.facebook.com/pggrs

      Delete
  2. Omg, I miss pico. I had only 1000 ag. 1 pet, and not that much ag clothes but I had clothes from gacha and shops. I miss this so much me and my bestfriend played this. Now all I have is pigg.ameba but I can't understand it.

    PICO SHOULD COME BACK! If they ended it because of the cheaters, when they ban the account they should just ban the computer from ever making an account! DD:: I miss PICOOO!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello are using Wordpress for your site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
    Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Feel free to visit my site; Outdoor Led Lighting

    ReplyDelete