Friday, September 14, 2012

How To Spice Up The Normal "Snookie" Outfit

*I'm really sorry if I offended anyone by using the term, "Snookie"... but, please understand that I had no other word to substitute. I wish there was a better name.

You know, with everyone wearing aout the same thing, it can be difficult to have your own style. But not impossible!

I know many of you love animal ears but, have you considered a bow? A bow will look perfect with that ponytail hairstyle. You can find them in the Angel Dream Park for 120 AmebaGold.

Instead of the blazer, switch it up with a leather jacket! I think you guys know how much I love leather jackets. But they are just so cool even without trying... I really like the cream one in Shop Catalog. And if you are smart about spending your tokens, unlike me, you'd be able to afford it.

I don't know why but I prefer the sunglasses in the Flea Market over the aviators. I think it's because it reminds me of those humongous sunglasses that movie stars wear.




Also, if you really want put some sunglasses on your head, get the Pop Color Sunglasses form RinaRina for 150 AmebaGold. The cool thing about them is that if you put one color over another you'll get a new color! (example: put the pink ones over the blue ones and you'll get purple)

AND, last of all, to complete your assemble, you can't go wrong with awesome boots.


I actually have all three pairs...

Okay, I admit I'm obsessed with them.

Bunny Slippers < Boots

It's true.

You should believe me because I'm a legit shoeologist and you should trust every word I say.

^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment