Friday, March 2, 2012

Shoot For the Stars (Part 1 of Many)

Hi! To all Picos: you know that stamp book on the tippy-top of the page? Yeah, that's for the "Stars." Stars are pretty much your way to easy gummies. Most stars are easy, like playing Gacha, or dressing up. But some are more difficult. I'll post two today (since it's my first time writing here!!!!) but I'll try to post one or two every week.

Wave at Dolphins:

Step 1: Go to Sparkling Ocean





Step 2: Buy a swimsuit if you don't have one.

This is really important!

Step 3: Go to the water and swim to the tiny island.

Crowded :\

Step 4: Go to the edge and wave with 3 people.


Step 5: WAIT FOR DOLPHINS!

SUCCESS!
Fire Dancers:

Step 1: Buy the hula dance from the hula lady on the tiny island (see above).

It costs one token :3
Step 2: Go to Sunset Beach.


Step 3: Go to the boardwalk (the hula dancer is there, too).

Me and my sleepy friend xD
Step 4: Hula Dance with 5 people.


Step 5: Watch the fire dancers and BAM! You get your star!


FIRST POST EVER (for me at least)! Pretty good... I hope. I'm gonna be posting about more than stars but if you have any suggestions for other stars I should write about, please comment and I'll try to make a guide for them ^.^

Till then, adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment